LOS ANGELES (AP) — Sixty-three years after Army Sgt. 1st Class Joseph E. Gantt went missing in action during the Korean War, his remains were returned to his 94-year-old widow in a solemn ceremony at Los Angeles International Airport before dawn Friday.
Latest posts by Periodista (see all)
- Cameron’s former media aide tells court he heard hacked messages - 16 abril, 2014
- End of NYPD Muslim surveillance program applauded - 16 abril, 2014
- Paris : Paris: Le lycée accusé de dérives intégristes sera soumis à une inspection - 16 abril, 2014
- Ministerium weist Zweifel Seehofers an Stromtrassenbau zurück - 16 abril, 2014
- Levallois: Le forcené se serait rendu - 16 abril, 2014