LOS ANGELES (AP) — Sixty-three years after Army Sgt. 1st Class Joseph E. Gantt went missing in action during the Korean War, his remains were returned to his 94-year-old widow in a solemn ceremony at Los Angeles International Airport before dawn Friday.
Latest posts by Periodista (see all)
- Flobots classroom project takes off in Denver - 12 marzo, 2014
- APNewsBreak: Defense contractor to plead guilty - 12 marzo, 2014
- Man charged with mailing package bomb to ‘America’s toughest sheriff’ - 12 marzo, 2014
- Five Washington state hunger strikers put on medical watch - 12 marzo, 2014
- Bayerische Regierung will Umlage für erneuerbare Energien deckeln - 12 marzo, 2014