The owner of the Apollo Theatre in London's West End claimed last year that the venue had "suffered years of benign neglect". Nica Burns, co-owner and chief executive of Nimax Theatres, which runs the building in Shaftesbury Avenue, said in an interview last year that it had a budget of just £2.45m to restore its five West End playhouses.
Continue at source:
Latest posts by Periodista (see all)
- Reggio Emilia, malavita cinese occupa mercato della droga: un arresto - 25 abril, 2014
- Man unhurt after pipe bomb blast - 25 abril, 2014
- Coffee-Drinking ‘Can Cut Diabetes Risk’ - 25 abril, 2014
- Health Atlas Reveals Patterns Of Illness - 25 abril, 2014
- Government vetoes RBS bonus plans - 25 abril, 2014