The owner of the Apollo Theatre in London's West End claimed last year that the venue had "suffered years of benign neglect". Nica Burns, co-owner and chief executive of Nimax Theatres, which runs the building in Shaftesbury Avenue, said in an interview last year that it had a budget of just £2.45m to restore its five West End playhouses.
Continue at source:
Latest posts by Periodista (see all)
- Judge weighs improper influence in Army sex case - 10 marzo, 2014
- Family friend arrested in Colorado triple homicide - 10 marzo, 2014
- Francia considera "insignificante" el anuncio de ETA sobre su desarme - 10 marzo, 2014
- Attorneys for accused Boston bomber’s friends seeking more records - 10 marzo, 2014
- Paris : appel à la grève le 14 mars contre la réforme des rythmes scolaires - 10 marzo, 2014