LLOYDMINSTER, Alta. – A pilot is dead after a small plane crashed into a house in eastern Alberta. Transportation Safety Board spokesman John Lee says the single-engine Cessna 210 crashed on Saturday afternoon after taking off from the airport in Lloydminster. RCMP say one person was in the house and was not injured. Sgt. Jamie Hubbert says damage to the house was minimal, but it was a shock for the person inside.
Latest posts by Periodista (see all)
- Chômage, violence: les femmes trinquent encore plus dans les quartiers défavorisés - 24 abril, 2014
- Vermont moves toward labeling of GMO foods - 24 abril, 2014
- William in tribute to ‘magnetic’ Oz - 24 abril, 2014
- Revealed: The 50 Streets With Slowest Broadband - 24 abril, 2014
- Judge releases tape of would-be assassin’s exam - 24 abril, 2014